Maintaining your privacy is really important to us. You entrust us with your information, and we take that responsibility seriously.
This policy was last updated on 1/24/2022 in line with GDPR requirements. It may be updated in the future and we will post the new version here on our website. We will never deviate from our overall philosophy of maintaining your privacy, though.
2. What information we collect about you
1. General Information
At Richter's Store, we take security and privacy seriously. This Privacy
Your personal data
When we say your "personal data", we mean any information that identifies any person that you provide to us.
Your "personal data"; may also be contained in information that we collect about you in connection with your order or otherwise interact with us for example by electronic mail.
When it comes to your personal data, we comply with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation and any other applicable data protection legislation from time to time.Your personal data
includes the information you provide on richter-cox.my-online.store (including any forms you complete), or during an electronic mail enquiry about you.
Examples of this personal data include your name, your email address, address including postcode which you may provide to us when you go to checkout; and any correspondence when you contact us.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any personal data from anyone under the age of sixteen or knowingly allow such persons to purchase goods from us. richter-cox.my-online.store is not directed at children under the age of sixteen. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under age sixteen without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.Information we collect
- We may collect information about your website usage, to improve our service and to understand trends to enhance and customize our website. Some of this data may be "personal data", where it identifies a person. Here's the information that we collect and how we use it:
3. How we use the information we collect
- We monitor patterns of usage, such as abandoned cart data, so we can understand how what people are interesting in buying from [your store name] to develop and improve our products and understand customer behaviour.
- [my store name] does not store any credit card data. When payments are processed via credit card, richter-cox.my-online.store uses third-party vendors that are PCI-DSS compliant. At no point does richter-cox.my-online.store have access to your credit card information.
We use your personal data for legitimate business reasons, for example email you when your order has been received. It may also enable us to contact you by telephone or email (if given) where necessary concerning richter-cox.my-online.store or an order you have placed.Legal Requirements
– We may use your personal data to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject.4. Why do we use your personal data?
We collect and use your personal data for a variety of reasons. We need some data to enter into and perform our contract with you. The lawful basis for processing your personal data is Consent as you have consented to provide your personal details to us to allow us to provide a service to you. If you fail to provide such data we will be unable to provide our service to you.
Other information we collect because we have legitimate business interests, for example, in:
5. How we share information we collect
- Fulfilling your order and providing updates on the order.
- Researching and analysing the services our customers want;
- Improving our product and better understanding how our customers use it.
Except as described in this policy, richter-cox.my-online.store does not divulge any personal information gathered via its services to third parties.
We may share your personal data with third parties in certain circumstances:
Sub-processors we use:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal in order to comply with any legal obligation; to cooperate with law enforcement officials in the investigation of unlawful activities of richter-cox.my-online.store website users or relating to richter-cox.my-online.store users; or in order to enforce or apply any contract with you; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection or unlawful activity.
for website design,
hosting and data
6. How to Contact Us